Power by variety
As one of the leading manufacturers of internal gear hydraulic pumps, innovative products in lighting technology and intelligent pump systems for heating-air-conditioning-supply-systems, we design, produce and distribute individual and customized products for our customers worldwide - made in Germany.
As an owner-managed familiy business we want to move forward and permanently face up to any challenge.
- Owner-managed family business
- High equity ratio
- Wide range of electronic control gears (LED control gear, ballasts for fluorescent lamps, UV applications and intelligent controlling pump systems)
- Inventor of gap compensated internal gear pump
- Roughly 200 patents are registered with Eckerle Technologies GmbH
- The Company is growing and expanding its location
To strenghten our development department in hydraulics division, we are seeking you as
Development Engineer for Hydraulic pumps (m/f/d)
- You develop customer-specific solutions from the first idea to series production
- You create detailed designs and are responsible for technical and economic optimizations during the series
- You assist and support our customers and suppliers, sometimes if necessary on site
- You have a university degree with focus on mechanical engineering or mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of professional experience
- You have good command of spoken and written English
- Your are willed to travel for the technical support of our international customers
- You own a driver's license
You can expect:
- This post is unlimited in time.
- A very extensive training in our product range is guaranteed
- We can offer interesting and challenging tasks, characterized by independance and personal freedom
- A growing and international successful and owner-managed family business.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receive your complete application documents. Please mention your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations.
Eckerle Technologies GmbH
Otto Eckerle Str. 6/12a
Tel.: 0 72 46 / 92 04-70
Read more … Development Engineer Hydraulic (m/f/d)