Power by variety
As one of the leading manufacturers of internal gear hydraulic pumps as well as innovative products in lighting technology, intelligent pump systems for heating-air-conditioning-supply-systems, we design, produce and distribute individual and customized products for our customers worldwide - made in Germany.
As an owner-managed familiy business we want move forward and permanently challenge ourselves.
Starting 01st. October, 2019 we offer the study program mechatronics with a focus on mechanical engineering. The completion of the degree program in mechatronics qualifies students with the change of theoretical knowledge and practical experience for challenging positions. This includes e.g. the development and construction of mechantronic systems as well as the commissioning of complex systems and quality assurance.
- Owner managed family business
- High equity ratio
- Inventor of internal gear pump
- Roughly 200 patents are registered with Eckerle Technologies GmbH
- Company is growing and expanding its location
- currently, production area is being extended by a new hall construction and previously erection of new development building
Dual course of study program for Mechatronics m/f/d (DHBM) 2019
Your tasks during the study program:
- Regular change between theory and practice phases
- Basic knowledge of metal and electrial engineering
- Practical assignements in the fields of development, testing, production and quality assurance
- Processing of project tasks
- High school diploma, general or subject-related university entrance qualification with good achievements in mathematics and other natural science subjects
- Technical interest
- English skills
- Commitment & being pro-active
- Upon successful certification we offer takeover in employee relationship
- Exciting and challenging tasks you can actively shape
- Values of a family business
Please send us a meaningful online application so we can get an idea of your ideas and qualifications.
We look forward to meet you ! Are you interested?
Eckerle Technologies GmbH
Otto Eckerle Str. 6/12a
76316 Malsch, Baden-Württemberg
Tel.: 0 72 46 / 92 04-70
Read more … Dual courses of study for mechatronic m/f/d (DHBW) 2019