Power by variety
As one of the leading manufacturers of internal gear hydraulic pumps, innovative products in lighting technology and intelligent pump systems for heating-air-conditioning-supply-systems, we design, produce and distribute individual and customized products for our customers worldwide - made in Germany.
As an owner-managed familiy business we want to move forward and permanently face up to any challenge.
- Owner-managed family business
- High equity ratio
- Wide range of electronic control gears (LED control gear, ballasts for fluorescent lamps, UV applications and intelligent controlling pump systems)
- Inventor of gap compensated internal gear pump
- Roughly 200 patents are registered with Eckerle Technologies GmbH
- The Company is growing and expanding its location
To expand our electronics division, we are seeking you as
Development Engineer for Electronics (m/f/d)
- You develop electronic circuits in hardware and software for lighting technology
- You carry out development-accompanying test and test series
- Ensure compliance with relevant QA and legal standards
- You are responsible for the documentation and the introduction of the products
- You have a university degree in electronics or a comparable qualification
- You have knowledge in the conceptual design, calculation and development of LED drivers
- You have already gained initial experience with layout programs and simulation tools and / or in the programming of microcontrollers
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of the relevant regulations, guidelines, standards and regulations
- Car driver's license is required
You can expect:
- This post is unlimited in time.
- We can offer interesting and challenging tasks, characterized by independance and personal freedom
- A growing and international successful and owner-managed family business.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receive your complete application documents. Please mention your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations.
Eckerle Technologies GmbH
Otto Eckerle Str. 6/12a
Tel.: 0 72 46 / 92 04-70
Read more … Development Engineer Electronics (m/f/d)